JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Monday, October 01, 2007

Grinding my Gears

I spent this evening up at the library, studying for my A&P exam. It was well after dark when I got home and I had all my school stuff, as well as my work paraphernalia to bring up stairs. Of course, for the second night in a row....someone has parked in my numbered parking spot. So, I go find an open spot that is a block away from our apartment. I don't really mind walking that far to get home, but I had so much to carry! And its a been a long day! And I'm tired! Usually I assume the best and figure they are visitors and didn't realize they were taking some one's place. Tonight, not so much. I wrote a nice little note to my new friend. Actually, it was nice. (duh! the 249 on our parking place corresponds to our apartment number!!!) But ugh!!!! I was so mad I could spit. It isn't as if that person pulled into to my spot and said to themselves, "Bwahhahahaha, I am gonna really piss her off and make her walk home in the dark!!!". At least I hope not. I have a modicum of hope in the goodness of humanity.

Ive been feeling kinda agitated lately. I think I might need an extra chill pill. Or at least increase the dosage in the one I am currently taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home