JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Adventure

Tuesday I started back to school for the first time in several years. I enrolled in the local community college to take Anatomy and Physiology I so that I may apply for nursing school for next fall. I had forgotten how difficult it is to concentrate on reading a text book when there are so many other things to be done in the house!

I will be in class from 11am til 145pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My professor has been teaching this course for 40 years or so. He looks a little younger than that, so I am not so sure. He is hilarious and I think I will have fun learning biology again. I look forward to the journey ahead. It might not be pretty, but I think I will surprise myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    You will do well; you always do in the classroom. Good luck and enjoy the trip.

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    How's it going so far, Jenn? I can't imagine trying to tackle a new degree like that, so you know I have nothing but respect for ya, babe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home