JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dinner Out

My attorney, John Paul took me out for dinner tonight. I enjoyed an Ahi Tuna Salad, which was wonderful. I also took the liberty of ordering a dirty martini, with Grey Goose--since it was his treat. Oh MY GOD> I had no idea the difference between the crappy vodka I usually drink and the quality I inbibed this evening. Just another confirmation.

Get Rich. And quick. I dont think we can afford the good life I am sampling right now.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    The sooner you get rich, the sooner your father-in-law can move in with you and enjoy the good life, also.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I would be honored to share the good life with you.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Scott Rushing said…

    If we count our friends as currency, then we are already rich. :)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Buy me an extension to your home and I'll share it, too. (You know, the fur and all.)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Possum said…

    Jing & Scott:

    Remember: money doesn't buy you happiness but it sure beats the heck out of being broke...

    or something like that...?

    Or is it you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends...

    no, not that one... ugh, it will come to me eventually...

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    Money doesn't buy happiness.. of course, this is what the rich want us to believe.. it may not buy happiness.. but it would buy me financial security, trips to places I want to go (or go to again), and a chance to spoil my grandchildren, among many other things.

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger stacy said…

    If money can't buy happiness how come it's the only thing i ever get sad about???

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    If you want to get sad, wait until your kids grow up and won't call you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home