JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Monday, June 06, 2005

Promise not to Laugh

Im thinking about going back to school, y'all. I started my MBA two years ago, and was doing quite well until I was injured in the car wreck. Based on how well I did back then, and based on conversations I have had with various and sundry people, I am gonna make a go at it again. This time tho, I am thinking of going down the path of law. Keep in mind I used the word "thinking".

At this point I am just investigating the feasibility of such an idea. I would have to take the LSAT. I would have to come up with a plan to pay for school. I need to figure out why law school is appealing to me. I need to consider how my going back to school full time would fit into our lifestyle. We are already broke, so not much would change there.

Of course, just remember my ADD. Tomorrow I may just wanna go fly kites.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    is there as much wind in Waco as there is in West Texas? If so, flying kites could be a lot of fun.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    More school? Haven't y'all had enough yet?

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Ive had plenty of school. I would just like to have something to show for it!! Like a paycheck and a couple of letters!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home