JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Two Down, One More to Go

I had my second job interview with a wireless technology company today. I still hesitate to say too much about it before it becomes a reality. The money is outstanding. The benefits are amazing, the sales team is motivated. Ive been lookinng for the "catch". So far, I havent found one.

I should hear by the beginning of the week about my 3rd and final interview. I got a good vibe from the General Manager today. We seemed to connect and he was very sharp. I could definately see myself working on his team. I point blank asked for the position. To "close the sale" I told him (CHEESE ALERT CHEESE ALERT CHEESE ALERT), "I understand you have several important decisions to make in this hiring process, I hope I am one of your good decisions. :))

Wish me luck!!

Ill post as soon as I get the good news.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    Good luck, Jenn!!! (is there an echo in here????)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home