JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mellow Mood

I am finally settling down after having Rann and Jeff in town for almost a week. We were in a flurry of activity the entire time they visited. Driving to Dallas to see the 3 game series between the Rangers and Red Sox, Visiting Deally Plaza and catching a movie doesnt sound like a lot, but I think the heat made the trip all the more intense. Despite being an extrovert who finds energy in hordes of people, I am worn out!

Tonight I am sitting in a mostly dark room listening to Lucinda Williams with a candle burning and sipping on a tall glass of wine. I never thought I would hear myself say it or see myself write it, but I am glad to be alone.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Jenn, you deserve some time alone, after having to navigate around me on the couch, Dad in the guest room and the three of us pulling you in every direction for six days!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger stacy said…

    Nice enjoy the wine! I'm glad you're all back i missed your blogging :)

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    Thanks for the hospitality, Jenn! You were great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home