JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Asia Night


Friday night, Scott and I joined some friends over @ Jerry's house for "Asia Night" where each person brought their favorite Asian dish for potluck and then we watched "Kung Fu Hustle". We had several Korean specialties including Bulgogi, alongside salmon sushi, pot stickers, fried dumplings and chicken curry. My contribution to the feast was homemade fortune cookies. I got the biggest kick out of coming up with the fortunes themselves. We have amazing friends. I am so glad to be a part of this.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    I always wondered why no stray cats or dogs were ever found behind Chinese restaurants ...

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Rann said…

    No rats, either.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    LOL I liked the fortune. So how do you make your own fortune cookies??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home