JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sisters


While in Memphis, I got the chance to spend some much needed time with my sisters Brittany and Tiffany. Tiffany lived with us in Waco...and comes to visit from time to time, but I hardly ever get an opportunity to chillax with Brittany. We enjoyed dinner together for my birthday and took a couple of hours to do some Christmas shopping. In fact, before we left town on Christmas day to head toward Nashville--Scott and I met Mom, Tippy, Brittany and Sapo for dinner @ a Chinese restaurant. It has become a Christmas tradition for us of sorts. Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra......

3 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    That's a great picture of you guys! I'm glad you got some one-on-one sister time.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger stacy said…

    3 hot ladies! Great pic Jenn :) I'm glad your sisters are doing well!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know this is very random but did y'all used to have a house on Stowe St in Raleigh? I have been looking for old friends of mine and I think they may be your sisters Brittany and Tiffany or like I used to call them Tippy and Bippy. My name is Jennifer Iza and I grew up on Hobson Rd in Raleigh. I really hope this is them! If so please email me at jbrown082013@gmail.com. I'm sure I have some pictures of us when we were growing up!

    Jennifer Brown (Iza)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home