JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Another Job Interview

Ok, so I'll share a little secret. I had a phone interview this evening at around 8pm for a professional job here in Waco. Yay. It looks promising.

Yes, Rann, it's legal. Yes, Nana, it's ethical. No, Jeff. It's not Platinum Plus. (quit asking me for free passes!!)

I want to get excited about it, but I think I know better by now. Ill give the update as soon as I sign the new hire paperwork.

I will say this much, technology is a cool cool thing. . .

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    Is it the job at Baylor? Or, from your hint, is it a job in the tech industry? Just remember to ask (don't demand!!!!!) for a pre-employment agreement for the week off after Christmas!!! Scott would feel bad to miss your birthday and spending Christmas with you!!! :)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    I don't care what job you get, but there are certain ones where I will never visit you. That's a promise.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger stacy said…

    oooooh an at home job with an internet company?? just guessing here. you sure it's not a naughty job? you could make big bucks with a web cam!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I love the way your mind works, Stacy. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home