JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Not So Flattering Test

After my last post, I was feeling particularly sinful for sounding my boastful horn. So I will share the Not-so-pretty truth about your beloved muse.

The "ARE YOU A POMPOUS ASSHOLE??" TEST~

Jennifer,
"Your Pompous Asshole type is Hubristic Know-It-All. This means you have exceptional egotistical skills and can easily make fun of the meager minded people around you. Your cocky sense of humor and haughty ability to take joy in watching idiots make the same stupid mistakes over and over make you a candidate for a megalomaniac. You are self- absorbed. You take an unusually creative approach to keeping everyone interested in you by inventing "tall tales" about your personal life. Your strengths also make you a smug visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas which are always right. . And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. We also suspect you kick puppies, laugh at retards and park in the handicapped spot. "


I told you it wasn't pretty. But I swear I don't kick puppies.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Rann said…

    As this shows, there are many different sides to all of us. You have more guts than me.. if I took that test, it would tell me that I make a Pompous Ass look like he has low self-esteem.. LOL

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :-( I can't find it! I want to know if I'm a pompous ass, too. I mean, I know I am, but I want confirmation!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Possum said…

    So you do laugh at retards? Shame on you!

    We all park in the handicapped spaces dear. That's because they have all the good spots and are never full!

    I personally would take the test but I already know I'm a pompus ass because you told me so on many occasions. Since are really dang smart according to that other post I say why bother questioning you?

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger stacy said…

    hey that's just how i was describing you the other day to Nate! He asked about you :)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Great. All my seven month-old nephew knows about me is that I am a pompous ass. Just great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home