JingJing's Junket

Does the name make you curious?

Monday, February 21, 2005

First post---EVER

Ok, folks. Here is the deal. I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon. Knowing me, I will fall off shortly. Be that as it may, I will make attempts like my dear brother-in-law Jeff. . .to make you like me. Jeff, you inspire me to new heights. Really.

Ive considered doing this for some time, but no one could ever convince me that I have anything worth writing about. But after much thought, I think I will share with the world what annoys me. Perhaps this will make me a better person by not loudly verbalizing my snippy ideas about my fellow man.

I am open to suggestions, as I am not usually a spiteful person. Following, you will find a short list of items that piss me off. . .and in the coming weeks, perhaps i will find time to elaborate.

Obvious sportscasters
People who dont use their right turn signal
People in LARGE SUVs that I cant see around
Fashion reporters, ie Joan Rivers
Stupid programs on Vh-1 that show outrageous wealth and make me feel small
Forgetting to pay the phone bill
Black Ice
Points/Kroger/MVP cards at the grocery store
Dust bunnies


Ok, that is all for now. Gimme comments, damnit.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Possum said…

    um, yeah... my first post too...

    my pet peeves are people that can't see around my suv and those who do not appreciate the warm and cuddly dust bunny

    but you got me on the phone bill, the only one worse is the light bill!

    ddot

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Hey, alright, I inspired someone to do something other than get a preventive shot!

    My peeve? People who spell dammit "damnit."

    :)

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Your sister-in-law Stephanie here - I agree that it pisses me off when big SUVs/vans/trailers/whatever cut me off when I'm trying to leave 1 or 2 car lengths distance for safety, and I have no clue what is going on up there. I am especially sensitive since rear-ending an SUV in December for this very reason.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Eric C said…

    Jingjingsjunket.blogspot.com; hell, by the time I type all that, I'll forget what I'm here for. Oh well, it's a free country.

    "a poor black kid in Mississippi". You crack me up. Although I hate that you're turning your back on your Tennessee roots.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Eric C Russell,
    You will be pleased to know that the mississippi quote is from, "The Jerk".

    As for the Jingjingsjunket.blogspot.com. . . .just follow the link from Scott's blog!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home